Working at WestLand
WestLand provides an environment to grow professionally and personally. Since 1997, we have partnered with public and private businesses, government agencies and Native American communities to plan, engineer and deliver sustainable environmental solutions.
- We really are “Passionate about our Work and Passionate about our People”.
- Competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package that includes 9 vacation days, healthcare benefits, PTO, and 401k matching for full time employees. Flexible work schedules and remote/hybrid possibilities are available for most roles.
- A multidisciplinary environment where projects are unique, creative, and challenging! A place where you can develop your own vision of clientele and projects, and where you get to work with our industry leaders daily!
- An environment where you are set up for success! With two-way mentorship, financial incentives to publish your work, and tuition reimbursement for ongoing educational support, we have you covered! In addition, WestLand has developed a career-path structure to assist you in reaching those next steps in your career!
- A collaborative work environment where information and ideas are shared across teams. Communication is clear and comes often. And our diversity of people and cultures means everyone always feels welcome at WestLand!
- We love our pets! WestLand has dog-friendly offices in Tucson, Reno, & Flagstaff.
At WestLand, our purpose is to sustain a friendly, inspired company where dedicated people work together to create exceptional outcomes.
WestLand’s Vision is to achieve long-term growth and sustainability as a mid-sized consulting firm with a strategic presence in key regional markets throughout the West.
We will achieve this Vision by maintaining unequaled technical expertise, achieving outstanding results for our clients, and creating dynamic career paths and a culture of caring for our people while maintaining robust financial health.
- Believe in People
- Respect, Engage and Inspire
- Excellence Always
- Anticipate, Adapt and Achieve
- Do the Right Thing
Accountability is evident when we do what we say we are going to do and people accept responsibility for their actions. Our purpose is to sustain a friendly, inspired company where dedicated people work together to create exceptional outcomes.
Teamwork is essential for competing in a challenging and constantly changing business environment. Working together across all job functions is critical to achieving our success.
Safety for our employees and our community is integral. We want every employee to go home after every work day safe and sound. We protect the environment, health, and safety of our employees, customers and communities where we do business.
We’re all in this together.
As a part of our local, national, and global community, WestLand is dedicated to giving back. WestLand actively supports the following organizations and we encourage you to explore the services they provide.
WestLand Engineering & Environmental Services, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and maintaining an inclusive culture. WestLand participates in the e-Verify program to determine the eligibility of our employees to work in the United States. WestLand will provide a reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation to participate in the application/or interview process, please contact Human Resources.
WestLand Engineering & Environmental Services, Inc.
4001 E Paradise Falls Dr,
Tucson, AZ 85712
ph: (520) 206-9585
Working At WestLand
"Over my 18 years with WestLand I have not only gotten the support and mentorship to grow professionally but have had the chance to experience life as it changes with colleagues and seen our families grow together. With the opportunities for growth WestLand provides, I now find myself in a leadership role and have the chance to provide the same opportunities to others."
"Working at WestLand has afforded me the opportunity to work on projects I am passionate about and has fueled my constant curiosity for the natural environment. The culture here promotes intelligence and innovation in a very collaborate and energetic space. We are all working together to know more, do more, and be more."