Purple Heart Park Splash Pad marks the City of Tucson’s 6th splash pad, and the residents celebrated the opportunity to take advantage of the new amenities. The whole community played a role in bringing this project to life, including drawings from the kids to help create the concept.
- Create an exciting and attractive splash pad for users at Purple Heart Park
- Design the new splash pad to use the adjacent existing pool as the water storage instead of an expensive, separate, underground tank.
- Successfully integrate the new splash pad area into the existing park
- Collaborative design with the City of Tucson and Agua Design
- A generous splash area with numerous interactive water features including a giant spider feature in the center
- Design of a unifying entry plaza area between the existing pool and new splash pad
- A new, iconic feature and focal point for the park
- A visually interesting and interactive water play facility
- Ample shade for parents and children using the splash pad
Project Gallery ....
Questions? We Have Answers.
WestLand is here to help. Experience is only a click away. Or, call your experts at WestLand, (520) 206-9585.
At A Glance
|Project||Purple Heart Park Splash Pad|
Similar Projects by Service
Beyond Landscape We offer a wide variety of design and consulting services for both private and public sector clients. From…